A wide range of internet resources make it easy to integrate Asia-related content into existing courses and studies at Santa Fe. Several online learning guides offer ready-made lessons and instructional content that assist educators in incorporating Africa-related content into their existing teaching regiment, and the guides can also provide students with educational materials to develop Asia -related presentations as class assignments. Online bibliographic databases, including Asia-related study guides developed by the Tyree Library, provide a comprehensive body of literature to help students and faculty launch Asia-related research. Documentary and drama films can bring Africa into the classroom and help students develop a more nuanced understanding of the unique circumstances experiences by people connected to Africa, and digital maps can illustrate spatial patterns that shape life on the Asian continent.
Online teaching guides
- Asia Education Foundation: works in partnership with a broad range of school education stakeholders, who provide funding, networks and expertise to build and expand programmes and activities for teachers, schools and school leaders to support students on their Asia literacy journey.
- Asia for Educators, Columbia University: is designed to serve faculty and students in world history, culture, geography, art, and literature at the undergraduate and pre-college levels.
- Education About Asia: is a unique and innovative journal—a practical teaching resource for secondary school, college, and university instructors, as well as an invaluable source of information for students, scholars, libraries, and anyone with an interest in Asia.
- Merlot.org: a multimedia educational resource for online and classroom teaching.
Online bibliographic databases
- Asian Humanities Study Guide – SF Tyree Library
- Mandarin Chinese Research Guide – SF Tyree Library
- Religions of Asia Study Guide – SF Tyree Library
- ‘Opening the Doors to Asia‘ – Tyree Library Resources
Documentary and drama films
- Foreign Films (Asia) – Tyree Library
- UT at Austin Map Library
- Digital South Asia Library – U. Chicago
- Map & Imagery Library – UF
- Interactive Map Quiz
- Harn Museum of Art
- India Cultural & Education Center
- UF Department for Languages, Literatures and Cultures
Organizations & Associations
- SF Chinese Club
To contribute additional content and resources to this website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org